WELCOME TO MALT AIR
A Danish residency for professional international artists with a focus on networking and research.
The aim of MALT AIR is to:
- Foster exchanges between the residing artist and the Danish contemporary visual art scene.
- Support the development of the resident’s artistic process and research phase by giving the artist time, space and opportunities for reflection and focus.
Malt AIR is a collaboration between Maltfabrikken, The Jutland Art Academy and The Danish Art Workshops, and the program is supported by the Danish Arts Foundation. Together, we have created an attractive residency for professional international artists at a high artistic level, with a broad network across the Danish art scene.
- Sign up for newsletter if you want to be notified under CONTACT.
THE PROGRAMME OFFERS
- A three-month residency in Denmark.
- Studio facilities and accommodation in an inspiring and creative environment.
- An individually tailored programme to help to connect to a relevant network within the contemporary visual art scene in Denmark as well as support artistic research and practice.
- A monthly stipend of 1000€ to cover living expenses, local transport and the cost of materials and production.
- Travel grant for return flight to Denmark.
- Statens Kunstfond - Danish Arts Foundation // www.kunst.dk
- Maltfabrikken // www.maltfabrikken.dk
- The Jutland Art Academy // www.djk.nu
- Statens Værksteder for Kunst - Danish Art Workshops // www.svfk.dk