WELCOME TO MALT AIR
A Danish residency for professional international artists.
Malt AIR is a collaboration between Maltfabrikken, Kunsthal Aarhus and The Danish Art Workshops, and the programme is supported by the Danish Arts Foundation. Together, we have created an attractive residency for professional international artists at a high artistic level, with a broad network across the Danish art scene.
The aim of MALT AIR is to:
- Foster exchanges between the residing artist and the Danish contemporary visual art scene.
- Support the development of the resident’s artistic process and research phase by giving the artist time, space and opportunities for reflection and focus.
- Opens in the spring of 2022 - sign up for news letter if you want to be notified under CONTACT.
- Read more under APPLY
THE PROGRAMME OFFERS
- A three-month residency in Denmark.
- Studio facilities and accommodation in an inspiring and creative environment.
- An individually tailored programme to support artistic research and practice as well as help to connect to a relevant network within the contemporary visual art scene in Denmark.
- A peer-programme with feedback from art professionals.
- A monthly stipend of 1000€ to cover living expenses, local transport and the cost of materials and production.
- Travel grant for return flight to Denmark.
- Statens Kunstfond - Danish Arts Foundation // www.kunst.dk
- Maltfabrikken // www.maltfabrikken.dk
- Kunsthal Aarhus // www.kunsthalaarhus.dk
- Statens Værksteder for Kunst - Danish Art Workshops // www.svfk.dk